Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello...

Hello, thanks for checking out my blog :) I guess we’re all here for the same reason – to meet new people. I gotta say, never thought meeting new friends would be this hard & having a full time career doesn’t make this task any easier. My best friend, who is in a perfect marriage, has convinced me to try Lavalife. That’s why I’m here… Hope I can be as lucky as her in finding my soul mate.

I am looking for someone who has a sense of humour, is confident and career-oriented. Another important thing I'm looking for is compatibility. I would hate to sit in a room with someone who I can’t have an interesting conversation with. We have to feel comfortable around each other and wouldn’t have to think of topics to talk about before calling each other. Last but not least, I truly believe a good relationship is built on trust.

I enjoy traveling and have been to many places ever since I started working. In my spare time, I like to meet up with friends but sometimes I also enjoy relaxing at home. I have just recently started golfing lessons, it’s actually pretty fun.

Wow, didn’t think I could write this much. Maybe I should stop now… Anyway, hope I can meet that special someone & best of luck to everyone!

No comments: